Ask us about how we can incorporate these Energy Efficient features into your new home.
At Homestead Homes, every aspect of the home building process, from the early design stages right through to the choice of building materials and light fittings is taken into consideration in an effort to minimise the impact on our environment, even the waste material that is removed from the site, where possible, is recycled.
Here are some additional features we can include in your new Homestead home to further reduce running costs, lower greenhouse gas emissions, reduce heating and cooling requirements and create a more environmentally sustainable home.
- All homes energy rated (standard)
- AAA rated water efficient shower heads (standard)
- Water saving tapware throughout (standard))
- Environmentally friendly gas boosted solar HWS
- Wall and ceiling insulation (standard)
- Energy efficient lighting(standard)
- Passive solar designs and orientation (standard)
- Rainwater tanks